Friday, April 6, 2012

Intentionally make time for God

Bee Intentional

April 6, 2012

I was in a Bible study recently and we were talking about the importance of spending time daily with God and Scripture memory. Many of the women admitted to struggling with carving out time for this important discipline, but yet I noticed we all have time to be on facebook and update our twitter accounts.  What if we were intentional about giving God our first fruits?

My nine year old just enrolled in the national Bible Bee.  He is very excited about scripture memory and learning more about God's word.  I am looking forward to seeing how he grows spiritually through this experience.

My nine year old was reading the Bible with his five year old brother.  He was explaining that if you could not find the book of the Bible you are looking for, you just need to look in the Table of Continents.  My five year old asked me later, "Why does the map have seven continents, but the Bible has a lot?"

No comments:

Post a Comment