Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dandelion Bouquets

Bee Intentional
April 1, 2012

Bubbles, four leaf clovers and dandelion bouquets make for a wonderful Sunday afternoon!  I kind of dread my youngest child growing up, because it will mean the end of a beautiful smile behind a bouquet of dandelions.  That dreaded day when someone tells him that the flower he so sweetly and eagerly picks for me every spring in reality is just a weed.  Until that day happens I will happily put them in a vase and display them on my table with pride, because to me they are the most beautiful flower in the world!

 After about fifteen minutes of looking for a four leaf clover my youngest son triumphantly shouted he found one.  When I rushed to his side to see his treasure, he erupted in giggles and declared "April Fools."




No comments:

Post a Comment