Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation Cards


Bee Intentional
May 24, 2012

We are knee deep in graduation season. We have been bombarded with graduation party invites this year.  I think our family has received twenty-seven announcements .  This does not include the ones just my teens have been invited to.  When I went to the store to purchase cards, I only liked the really expensive ones.  Knowing our budget could not afford over twenty $5 cards, I decided to make cards.

I purchased a pack of ten square blank cards with envelopes for $1 and a pack of graduation stickers for $1, and so far have made five cards that I am very pleased with.  I still have enough supplies to make five more!  Ten cards for TWO dollars!!! Yippee!  Take a look at my finished project below!


I do not have a bunch a fancy scrapbooking or card making tools and was still able to make some decent looking cards.  I placed scripture verses and graduation sentiments inside. 







No comments:

Post a Comment