Wednesday, May 23, 2012

VBS Ideas on the way!


Bee Intentional
May 23, 2012
I have been doing quite a poor job at keeping up with the blog.  I totally missed crafting with my children on mothers day.  I had gotten quite the bug and was intentionally trying to get well.  Fortunately for me they continued crafting without me, I will post some of the gifts they made me soon.

I am now in full Vacation Bible School mode.  Our church is using VBS materials from Lifeway this year, so we will be seeing lots of aviation crafts.  I only end up with ten minutes for each group in crafts so I have to keep it simple. Here are a few of the things I have been working on.


I will be posting individual pictures and where the ideas came from in another post!  If they are individual ideas I will include instructions and how they apply to the Bible story or theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment